Tuesday, January 29, 2013

cozy, snowy nights.


The view outside our bedroom is as snowy as ever.  We talked about moving somewhere else in the summer.  Somewhere cuter, with hardwood floors?  But the view here will always be the best.



I made (gluten free) macaroni and cheese, ben made green beans and the most tender, juicy tenderloin steaks.  A cooperative dinner, and it was delicious.  Seriously, so good.



Laying in bed.  Ben codes while I drink hot tea and knit.  If it's going to be all snowy, snowy days this winter, we might as well take advantage of a cozy bed and the trusty tea kettle.

My Quill shawl/baby blanket is coming along.  I worked on it all through class today, but ran out of yarn after an hour and a half, so I'm happy to pick it back up again.

2 comments:

  1. Have you gotten your camera yet? And Ben is still a sweet cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No camera yet. It got sent from Phoenix to Kentucky for some reason? So much for two day shipping, Amazon! It's supposed to be here tomorrow, but can it get here from Kentucky in less than 24 hours? We'll see, I guess...

    He is cute! And very engrossed and tired of my camera-ing in his face. But he tolerates me. ;)

    ReplyDelete